Do you feel that you lack confidence in your interviewing skills? Guess what most job candidates feel just like you. Career Confidential CEO Peggy McKee gives you 4 methods for gaining confidence in the job interview if you are over 40.
With “4 Simple Steps For Job Interviewing Confidence” your interviews will be more successful. Her focus on planning, practicing, using sales techniques and being sure you look right can make all the difference in a job interview. If you are an older worker and looking for a strong process on how to effectively search for a new career then you should become familiar with Peggy’s Career Confidential Tools. Interns Over 40 and Career Confidential have joined forces to help you learn how you can become “Career Confidential”.
- Free 49 Benefits To Hiring An Older Skilled Worker
- Join:Insider Article Newsletter
- Career Store
- Creating A 30/60/90 Job Search Plan
- Personalize Your Job Search Listings
- Creating A Killer Resume [Workshop]
- Creating Cover Letters That Get Interviews [Workshop]
- Creating Killer Resumes ebook
- Cover Letters That Get Interviews ebook
- Interviews To Get The Job ebook
- Network For Hidden Jobs ebook
- Create A Personalized Killer Resume
- Quickly Create Custom Cover Letters-software
- Blog Articles